Guidelines to Parents/Students
1. A Pupil who falls to attain the required standard in all the subjects will not be promoted. Reports for general progress of the student will be given in the progress report. The should be carefully studied and returned to the school authorities duly signed by the parents/guardians. Promotions are granted on the basis of the whole year performance acquiring minimum 40 % marks. Hence, the importance of regularity in after attendance and work should be strictly maintained. The decision of the school authorities with regard to promotion is final. The school reserves the right to dismiss those whose progress in studies are steadily unsatisfactory or whose conduct is harmful to others or whose guardians show little interest in the progress of their wards. Immorality or contempt of authorities or willful damage to school property is always sufficient reason for immediate dismissal.
2. Parents are earnestly requested to see that their children attend school punctually. They are expected to cooperate with the work of the school by ensuring regularity and discipline and by taking a keen interest in their children’s progress. They should take student school diary regularly and note the teachers’ placing their signature against the remarks.
3. The pupils who have been absent from the school must have the reason entered the information about absence page of the diary stating briefly the cause of the absence. A student’s name will be struck off the rolls if he/she is absent without leave for a week.
4. All children are expected to come to school daily in fresh laundered uniform, with clean socks and well polished shoes. Any child who comes to school in a bad condition will be excluded from the class or sent home. If he/she continues to offend in this respect he/she will be asked to leave the school.
5. Parents will apply in writing in this school diary if children are required home during school hours for any serious reasons. All exemptions / permission / information etc.
6. No pupil will be sent home along with any other person sent by parents without ID Card or authority letter.
7. No pupil will leave the school premises during school time without prior permission of the principal.
8. No books, periodicals, pictures or newspapers except those allowed by the school shall be brought into the school nor circulated without prior permission of the Principal.
9. Children are not allowed to buy eatable outside the school campus from vendors.
10.Parents / guardians are not to see their children or interview the teacher during school hours without prior permission of the Principal/MD.
11.Pupils are expected to behave in a courteous and gentle manner on all occasions. They should address their teachers and all members of staff with due respect and politeness. Good moral behaviour and gentle ways are prerequisites of every student. They should always remember that the school is judged by their conduct.
12.The children who are ill should not be sent to school to attend class or appear at the exam.
13.Parents are expected to make their own transport arrangement whenever student are asked to come remain after the school hours for activities / extra classes.
14.Fee deposits shall not be refunded.
1. Every student should regularly carry with him/her the school diary. The school uniform is to be worn on all school days. Parents should see that their son/daughter does not wear the uniform outside school when he/she is at home or elsewhere.
2. All students must be in their seats before the teacher enters the class. During the absence of a teacher, the monitor of the class is responsible for maintaining discipline, he/she must be obeyed.
3. Students should take care of school property. They should not write or scratch on desks, chair, wall or door of the school nor should they damage the school property.
4. The school is not responsible for the goods or money lost. Money should not be lent or borrowed or articles exchanged.
5. A student who uses unfair means during tests will be given zero in the subject and warning letters. Repetition of the same will result in dismissal. Any student who if found tampering with marks in the progress- report and other school certificate will be asked to leave the school.
6. Students should get their progress report signed by their parents / guardians and return them to the school authorities within three days of receipt.
7. After school hours students are not expected to go to their friends houses etc. from school.
8. If by change some children miss their bus, they should not try to go home by themselves but immediately inform the school office.
9. Students are not allowed to use the telephone in school without prior permission of the Principal nor will they be allowed to answer telephone calls during class hours. They will not be allowed to receive letter or other mail without prior permission of the principal.
10.Students should always carry the identity cards & Almanac with them. if in case of Lose/Damage must have to Fine Rs. 150/- for Identity Card and Rs.300/- for Almanac.
11.Students are forbidden to bring crackers, explosive and other dangerous materials to School.
12.Electronic transistors and other electronic gadgets should not be brought to school.
13.Girls student should not wear ornaments. They are not allowed to use nail polish and make-up and grow long nails.
14. (a) Boy’s hair should be neatly trimmed.
(b) Girl’s long hair should be in two plaits.
Disciplinary Action : The following acts will be tantamount to indiscipline and liable for in-disciplinary action amounting to (a) Fine (b) Rustication / Suspension (c) Expulsion. Where such cases are reported, the disciplinary committee of the school will hold and enquiry and after satisfying itself, will take appropriate action. Parents can appeal against the decision, but, the decision of the management committee will be final and binding.
1. Any act of vandalism in / outside the school.
2. Willful defacing / damaging of the school property.
3. Violation of school rules.
4. Absenteeism without any valid reasons and without approval from school authorities.
5. Using violence or vulgar / abusive language.
6. Misbehavior with teachers & other staff.
7. Smoking and use of drugs or intoxicants.
8. Any form of betting or gambling.
9. Rowdy or nude behavior.
10. Sexual harassment to girls student by boys.
11. Discrimination on the basis of race, caste and community.
12. Use of unfair means in the examination.
13. Tampering with documents like Achievement - Records, Answer Sheets etc.
14. Indulging in any unlawful activity in violation to the spirit of India constitution.
15. Bullying & ragging.
1. Leave record meant to be used by the parents / guardians in case of a leave required for serious reason. The handbook should be presented in the office that everyday well in time before attendance is taken, or else, the student will be marked “ABSENT” by the teacher in which case the absence fine due.
2. A student who remains absent without getting the leave sanctioned should bring proper entry in ABSENCE-RECORD.
3. The name of those students who remain absent from school for more than 15 days without any application for leave duly signed by their parents or guardians will be struck off from the school roll. In case they are readmitted, the usual admission fees will be charged of afresh. The leave application must be submitted to the class teacher preferably a day before or on the day itself. Also, the parents should produce a medical certificate.
4. Leave will be granted only in case of illness and in exceptional cases. Valid reasons must be given in writing for absence from the school. No student should leave the classroom without
prior permission of the principal.
5. Absence of student from class for merely family functions is entirely discouraged and the school does not hold itself responsible for a student who suffers in his/her daily progress for lack of strict adherence to attendance rules.
6. No leave will be granted on Test & Examination Day except for grave reason, in such case, parents have to come personally.
7. When the school sends a student for competition, games etc. the handbook is to be signed by the class teacher-in-charge. In the attendance, it will be marked present.
8. Fine for unexcused absence / late coming is Rs. 5/- per meeting.
9. Attendance is compulsory on Independence day & Republic Day.
10.A month notice i.e. 30 days is required before withdrawal of T.C.
1. Parents will give one month’s notice in writing for withdrawal child from the school or one month tuition fee will be charged from parents in case the notice period falls short of one month period. Relaxation can be made in case of sudden transfer of the parent or any other genuine convincing reason.
2. Parent will have to pay fee till the month in which the application for T.C. has been received. The student will be deemed to be on the rolls till a withdrawal application has been received from the parent or the name has been struck off officially. If a parent applies for T.C. in April, full quarterly tuition fee and proportionate annual charges will be realised.
3. T.C. will be issued only after clearing all dues.
4. This notice, however, will not be applicable after the annual results are declared in March. In this case, no prior notice will be required. Parents can apply for T.C. in the prescribed application form till 31 March. Similarly, a student passing class X and XII need not give one-month notice. In case, minimum fifteen days time will be required for the issue of T.C.
1. All admissions will be accepted onprescribed forms.
2. Registration forms along with the prospectus are available in the school office.
3. All admissions are based on the merit only.
4. Application of students coming on transfer from other school must be supported by the mark sheet, transfer certificate from the Head of the Institution in respect of :
a. Date of Birth
b. Class last attended or class to which promoted.
c. Counter signed by the competent authorities of Education Department of the concern Board
5. Admission will be based on written test followed by the interview of the parent along with the students.
1. Library will remain open from 9.00 a.m. to 2.00 p.m.
2. Strict silence must be observed in the Library.
3. All books have to be returned within 7 days.
4. If the books are not returned on the particular date, a fine of Rs. 5/- per day, per book will be charged. (including holidays).
5. Reference books are not for issuing. They have been referred in the library only. On taking a reference book, the card is to be submitted to the librarian and while leaving the library, the book should be returned to the librarian and see it that everything is in order.
6. No student is authorized to pass on a book taken from the library to any one else.
7. The student should not take any book which is torn, from the library. If a tom book is brought back, he / she will be charged a fine according to the condition of the book.
8. If a book is lost, it must be replaced immediately or the student should report to the Principal.
9. Book must be returned in time before the start of the Examination.
10.A student guilty of disobedience to the librarian or of disorderly conduct is liable to be debarred from the use of the library.
11.Student should make an entry in the library record given in this handbook whenever, he/she should get the signature of the Teacher-in-charge.
1. School fee for the whole session is payable in two (2) installments.
2. Yearly advance payment will be welcome.
3. All fees must be fully cleared before a student is admitted for any examination. Get your admission card signed by the treasurer at least three days before.
4. A month’s notice is to be given before the withdrawal of student from the school, failing which the 1st installment fees will be charged or the fees deposit for the first term will not be refunded.
If the withdrawal is during the 2nd term, the school charges the whole fees. No transfer certificate will be issued until all the financial obligations to the school have been settled.
5. If the name of an absent student has been entered in the register for the following month, fees for that month are due even if absence continues.
6. The school charges a fee of Rs. 500/- for duplicate T.C.
7. All school Fee must be paid by the 1st to 15th of the specified month unless notified otherwise the fees along with penalty can be paid only 1st to 15th of the next month. The student’s name will be struck off from the roll at the end of the month in case of further delay.
8. All annual charges are to be paid along with the tuition fee in the beginning of the session
9. If the fees is not paid till due date, a late payment fee will be charged @Rs.10/- per day and reminder will be sent to parents to this effect. If the fee is not deposited for one month after the last date, the name of the student will be struck off under intimation to parents. On parent’s request a child can be readmitted only after paying re-admission fee, which is the same as Admission Fee.
10.If due to any reason a parent is unable to pay the fee on due date, he/she should make a written request to this effect and obtain a fresh date for depositing the fee. a maximum of one month extension can be granted only in exceptional cases with written permission of the Principal/Management.
11.In case a cheque is bounced, the parents will be informed about it. They will then be asked to deposit the amount in cash along with the late payment fine for the period.
12.Parents will not claim any interest on caution money, which will be refunded when the student leave.
13.Admission and caution fee will be charged only once at the time of admission.
14.If a parent withdrawal his ward, tuition fee will be charged till the month in which the application is received and a refund will be made for the remaining period. No refund, however, will be made in respect of other fee.
15.Similarly, if a child is admitted in the mid session, fee will be charged from the month in which admission takes place if the previous school is recognised and the parent produce receipt issued by the school.
16.In case of any additional charges / the government levies service tax on any fee, it will be borne by the parents.
17.Parents will be informed well in advance about any hike in fee before the beginning of the new session. There will be no hike in the mid of the session.
18.A proper receipt will be issued by the account department for any payment of fee. The matter should be brought to the notice of school authorities in case the receipt is denied.
19.Registration Charges in Class IX and XI will be as per the CBSE instruction, from time to time.
20.Board Exam Fee & Migration Fee also will be as per CBSE instruction, from time to time.
21.All Fee must be paid through Cheque.
1. It is the responsibility of the parents to see that children are made to board the bus and escorted back on their return journey in the afternoon from the respective bus stop by them personally or by their representatives.
2. If parents or guardian fail to pick up their children from the bus-stop on return journey, the child shall be carried back to the school. They shall be then required to take charge of the child from the school.
3. If the bus does not reach the bus-stop on time, parents are required to check from school authorities for any unforeseen holiday declared by the local authorities.
4. Bus monitors will be responsible for ensuring proper behaviour in the bus.
5. Student should not board or alight from the bus when it is in motion.
6. Care should be taken to keep the bus clean. A heavy fine may be imposed on student who are found damaging the bus.
7. Student are supposed to sit on the seats allotted to them by their teachers.
8. Children who are not using school bus and are coming to school under their own arrangement will not be permitted to use the school bus.
9. Bus charges will be as per the distance & cost of the fuel.
1. Parental Cooperation with the school is very essential. The school, therefore, invites the parents/guardians to extend their whole-hearted cooperation by ways of visiting the school periodically and keeping in close touch with the teacher and the school authorities.
2. Parents and Guardians are earnestly requested to enforce punctuality and discipline to see that their children prepare their home lessons regularly and devote at least two to three hours to study at home.
3. Parents, Guardians or Visitors are not allowed to see the students or interview their teachers during the school hours without the permission of the Principal. They should come only during the recess or the time given on 2nd Saturday. They are strictly prohibited to go to the classroom or the staff room during the school time.
4. Parents are requested to make any complaint directly to the Principal, not to the teachers.
5. It is the duty of parents to see that their children are regular, come neat and tidy to school in time and bring all their necessary books.
6. Since the medium of instruction is English, children should speak in English whenever possible and particularly in school as it will enable them to follow their lessons easily and intelligently.
7. The school authorities strongly recommend to the parents not to arrange for medical appointment of their wards during school hours.
8. Private tuitions are discouraged. Parents should not approach any staff member for tuition. The staff of this school cannot accept tuitions without the prior permission of the Principal.
9. To prevent children from being inconvenience, parents are requested to note that the following students will have to be sent home, the school disclaiming all responsibility.
1) Those who come late.
2) Those who do not bring back in time signed Test/Exam report, Teachers remarks, etc.
3) Those who come without proper uniform or whose appearance is slovenly.
4) Those suffering from a disease which is contagious or at an infections stage.
10.The Membership in the P.T.A. (Parent Teacher Association) of the school is both automatic and compulsory.
Guidelines to Parents/Students
GENERAL SCHOOL RULES
LEAVE, ABSENCE, WITHDRAWAL RULES
WITHDRAWAL / TRANSFER CERTIFICATE
BUS FACILITIES AND RULES